Saturday, January 4, 2014

Merry Christmas :)



It was this time, this day of last year….
Similarly cold as right now,
& day full of warmth,
Similarly Decorative,
& Enthusiastic,
Extremely Up,
Similarly had Greatness in the air,
Superbly Dancing,
Similarly Simple- Sober,
With Bundle of Joy,
& Butterflies in the stomach.

With All kind of rhythms (bells),
& Trust,
With extended best friendship,
With innocence…and some words…
With a feeling yet to complete.

I found my world and complemented it,
I found the strength to reach to my world,
I gave myself a gift to be gifted each day,
I couldn't look into your eyes,
To really say,
Right now also, I am short of words since the feeling is still ‘ineffable’

Yeah… Last Christmas- I gave You My Heart,
I recognized my Santa,
And a new journey begun.
Dear Santa, Lets be each other’s forever.

Merry Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment